3 Easy Steps
1. Complete the Short Loan Request Form
2. Our Network of Lenders Reviews Your Request – You Can Get a Loan Offer
3. Accept the Loan That Works for You – All Conveniently Online
Remember, our service is free and you’re not obligated to accept any loan offer.
You do not need to have a perfect credit score to be eligible for a bad credit loan. Customers with poor credit may still qualify for a loan; however, our lenders do not typically provide loans over $1,000 to bad-credit individuals.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of citizenship, such as a Social Security number, or legal residency.
- Have a regular income, either from full-time employment, self-employment, or disability or Social Security benefits.
- Have a checking account in your name.
- Provide work and home telephone numbers.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Our loan request process is designed to match you with the lender from our network who can assist with your financial needs. If successfully matched, our lender network will verify your information quickly and review your loan request.
- Depending upon the information you provide, a lender might respond with a loan offer. You should take your time in reviewing all details of any loan you’re considering. You will not be obligated to accept the offer if it is not the right offer for you!
- When you decide to accept your loan, just agree to the lender’s terms via e-signature. (Remember, you are under no obligation to accept any loan offered.)
- Once you add your electronic signature to the lender’s contract, they will distribute the loan funds to your checking account via direct deposit. All funds should be available as soon as the next business day, however, the exact availability timeframe will depend on the your lender’s deposit process.
The lender will present you with the repayment schedule and you will be able to repay your installment loan off over time rather than all at once.
That’s all there is to it! Our lenders require no collateral, and you will not be denied a loan solely based on a poor credit history. Your steady income and checking account is the only security required.
Note: Bad Credit Loans is not a lender; rather, we specialize in connecting borrowers with our network of bad credit lenders. Bad Credit Loans cannot dictate your loan terms, conditions or interest rates/fees.
Loan Amounts $500 to $5000
Repayment terms 3 to 36 months
Annual APR Range: 6% – 35.99%
Example of Representative APR
1. Borrowing $2000 over a 12 month period will cost you around $235 a month with a total cost of credit of $2400
2. Borrowing $4000 over a 24 month period will cost you $270 a month with a total cost of credit of $5615